Adam's Adventures in Oz

The Unheroic Journey: Adam's Adventures in Oz

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Safety First

During my long flight I was reviewing the safety manual given to all passengers. I cannot speak for all my fellow passangers but I found some of the pictures to be not as universal as maybe the authors originally intended.
On some aircraft: you may be killed in a horrible watery crash...
Note: The floor may become slightly radioactive.
No cigarettes, no briefcase, no shoes, no service...
In my opinion, this is just kind of suggestive.
First try to use your laser vision to break open the window.
Remember, when hiding the key to lift the mat first.
In case of the plane diving head first into the ground, your dead. In case of the plane diving head first into the water, your still probably dead

Do not sit. Do squat thrusts.

No lighters, no cellphones or AM/FM radios made before 1985, and most importantly no remote-controled cars. I can only imagine the chaos that must have ensued on flights before the "no remote-controled cars" rule was enacted. Curiously though, the use of remote-controlled helicopters is perfectly fine.
When floating in the middle of the ocean with nothing but a life-vest, only a bright-idea will probably save you.

5 comments:

  1. No remote-controlled cars. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I always wear my stilettos when traveling and am no good at squat thrust. Thank god for my above average laser vision or I would never have escaped any of the airplane crashes I've been in.
    2. How the hell do I subscribe to this thing?! Is it strictly via facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I have a suggestion for your checklist. Ask an Aussie what a "drop bear" is... and than dont't believe a word they tell you.

    P.S. This is your youngest sister in case the alias is some what cryptic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hysterical Adam! This is your other sister. Don't mind the name, there was a teacher in college who made me join this site like 2 years ago. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I did just have a remote control helicopter on a plane. It just went right through the machine. No problems. Haha

    ReplyDelete